Thursday, December 18, 2008

something different...

Well, I got a wild hair (pardon the pun) and decided it was time for a change. Some of you might know that my hair was close to the middle of my back a few weeks ago. I decided to give it a little chop and take it back to the tops of my shoulders. Well....yesterday, I needed more change and whacked it off. Got rid of the grey today too!!! I have had long hair long enough that it's kinda wierd with out it now. I keep trying to pull it out of my coat or shirts and trying to run a brush through it like there's more. So, anyways change is good...and much QUICKER to dry and style. Whatcha think???

9 comments:

The Rouse House said...

I LOVE it!!

mommyjoymarie said...

Looks great! I really like the color!

Amy said...

It does look great! But cut and color. I was growing mine out a little (for like a month!) and just cut it a little shorter. I give myself haircuts...so it's too easy...I'm too available when I get 'a wild hair'! :)
I think I might do some color too... I found a gray hair this morning!!
Again... love yours!

Amy said...

***I meant "Both cut and color". Oops!

Sherbear2975 said...

I absolutely love it!!!!

Karma said...

Very cute!! Love the color!!

Heather said...

awwweeeee, THANKS you guys! You are all so sweet!

CrazyMomof7 said...

Very cute! It looks great. I am in the middle of growing mine out again.

Paula said...

You are absolutely adorable chickee! I love your hair long or short!