Thursday, August 6, 2009

10 years ago...

My sweet boy Jacob was born 10 years ago today...

He is such a fun kid...full of laughs!

Here's a handful of pictures from over the years!

He's got a great personality...

A wonderful big brother...

Such a smart kid...



He has such a great imagination!







Love that smile!!!

sometimes, he can be so serious...


I can't believe how quickly the time has passed. Jake you are an amazing boy. You have taught me so much over the years...I know I'm a better person because of you. I know we will have our ups and downs...the one thing that will never change, is how much I LOVE YOU! I'm proud of you son...I can't wait to see what the future holds and watch you grow into a man!

3 comments:

Paula said...

Crying my eyes out right now! I can't believe it's been 10 years! He is the perfect mix of you, two! One minute I see you, the next I see Aaron!

Happy Birthday, Jake!

Been Missing you, Chickie!

Karma said...

Awww!! Happy Birthday Jake!!

What kind of birthday cakes do the children of the Cake Boss have? (You should put that on your nametag at work)

R Kumar said...

Incidentally, I cam across this blog. I like this very much and wish you happy family time...