Monday, November 3, 2008

having fun...

I love Autumn
This was our tree just yesterday...I was wondering if it was ever really going to change colors, or just stay mostly green. Most of the trees in the neighborhood have turned and started to lose leaves...

and then today...woo-hoo, it's really pretty!

Jake realized he likes climbing trees


and they all realized how much fun it is to play in the leaves
aahhhh, if only they were like this ALL the time :)

I love this shirt

she loves this hair...


They are pretty cool kids!

6 comments:

Paula said...

This last picture is just priceless! I love it and the tree is wonderful!

Sherbear2975 said...

I love those pictures! Fall is one of te prettiest seasons!!!

Kyle said...

There is that tutu again! ;)

Mleyneks said...

Cute kids and your place looks nice! Love the front yard tree!! I have a red bud in my front yard, so the Spring is awesome for that!! I hope to see your new place sometime!!

Karma said...

The trees are gorgeous this year! Very cute pictures of your kiddos. How is the new-new job? When I decorate cakes I end up with a stomach ache from sampling the icing. Bet you can't do that at your job.

Heather said...

last night was better (the night before was awful)! I just have to get used to standing for long periods of time again...whew! I'm tired!!!