Saturday, November 1, 2008

our night...

Glittery Fairy

Batman #1

Batman #2

I kept trying to get Jake to smile. He said, "I'm batman...I don't smile!" So, here is Mr Serious!
My Batmen and Fairy

Chloe "Goin' to the Hop".

I love the poodle skirt. Annette made all the costumes herself...she's just too crafty!

Joe "Luke Skywalker"

Keegan "Rodeo Clown"


Blake "The Joker"

Jenna enjoying tea with Chrissy...

Chloe and Emma

We played a few games...

~pass the hot pumpkin~
I need to plan better next year, I almost forgot about the games. I think we were just all so excited to be hangin out and trick-or-treating. At one point, I think the kids were having more fun handing out candy to the trick-or-treaters.
~Pin the nose on the pumpkin~

Almost the whole gang. I didn't take the picture early enough. Sorry...Josef, Chrissy, and Jesse are missing. And my kids took their costumes off already. Overall I think it was a good party, everyone had fun. Next time, I need to get the adults in the pictures (and in costume)!

2 comments:

Paula said...

I'm diggin that rodeo clown! That was quite a passle of tricker-treaters! Glad you had fun!

Heather said...

That was just our party guests pictured. We had over 100 kids last night. (there was even more in the neighborhood, but I think we got skipped a bit since we are down a cul-de-sac.