Thursday, October 30, 2008

Red Day!

He loves his soccer jersey, so that's what he chose to wear for "red" day!

Something interesting Jake learned this week and he shared this morning...Did you know that toads ONLY hop when they are frightened? I inquired what they do the rest of the time...they drag/walk to get around. Huh! See, you do learn something new everyday...I had no idea!

Josh with his vampire bat "Sentz". When grandma bought the bat, we asked Josh what he wanted to name him and he said sense (or cents)??? So, since we aren't sure what he's saying exactly we went with Sentz as the spelling.

Getting all Fancy!


Oh, and...I cut my hair. It was almost to the middle of my back. I just wanted a little change. :)

2 comments:

Sherbear2975 said...

love your hair!!!! Looks like a fun night!!! The kids look adorable!!!! Sorry I couldn't make it!!!

Sherbear2975 said...

I love what Jenna puts together! Fashion Designer?