Sunday, October 12, 2008

Going to the corn maze...

We went to Bergman's , our first maze ever!

Riding out to the field...

Navigating the 16 acre maze was fun. We originally thought about doing the maze in the dark. We are so glad we didn't. It was tough enough for us in day light with a map...maybe when the kids get bigger we'll be brave enough to go after dark.



We won some tickets to play carnival games...all we had to do was find the signs in the maze and answer trivia questions.


The kids each picked out a pumpkin they could carry. That's always our favorite part...picking out a pumpkin to paint!

Jenna dropped as soon as we walked through the door!

4 comments:

Sherbear2975 said...

looks like you had alot of fun!!!! I love Jenna bean's piggy tails!!! too cute! I so love fall!!! The boys look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paula said...

Sweet baby all tuckered out! Your babies are growing so quickly and are soooooo much a perfect combination of you, two. I look at them and can't determine who I see more of!

Karma said...

Looks like fun! Corn mazes stress me because I can't read a map. Luckily, my family can!

Sherbear2975 said...

So did you get freaked out? was it Children of the corn freaky? LOL!!!! JK!!!