Saturday, October 25, 2008

a little bit of this, a little bit of that...

New sun glasses

yep, he's really not going to like me someday taking pictures like these! (couldn't help myself...)Hehehehe
We got new tennis shoes yesterday, Joshy loved them so much that was the first thing he put on this morning. I'm glad he finally decided to put on clothes too!


He seems to grow bigger each day! Where did my little boy go???
Posers!

Tada, new shoes! (and I got my clothes on!)

New shoes too! She looks soooo big girl!

During lunch Jenna decided to smear her shake in her hair...Nice! It did become quite stiff, maybe we can use this as hair gel next time we run out.



1 comment:

Sherbear2975 said...

LOL!!!! Tell Josh Aunt Sheri thinks the shoes are great! I think y ou should use that picture for his 18th birthday cake! That's awesome!!! LOL!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!