Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Camo Day!

You won't "see me" using drugs!

Jake was excited, he got to be on the JOA (Jaguars on the Air) this morning to show some of his antique coins. He went to school a half hour early to be recorded and the segment airs shortly after. hhmmmmm....I thought he was shy???
Jake's class has been studying money. That's when he got the idea of sharing our coins. We think it's kinda neat how old some of the coins are...
a couple are from 1893 & 1909.

~I talked to Ms. Hollenbeck (the principal) after school and she said Jake did great. A little nervous in front of the camera...but still great! How cool! I only wish I could have seen it!~


The PTO sponsored hair painting today too. Black and Silver, very cool! It should be fun to wash out tonight.

p.s. work went really well last night. I think it's going to be a lot of fun once I get through training. Everyone was soooo nice! And, everyone at home survived without mommy! Whew!!! :)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I hate training for new jobs! But after the first month into a new job, you start to feel like you kind of know what you are doing. :)

Karma said...

My boys used to think camo made them invisible. Looks like he had a fun day.