Tuesday, December 1, 2009

food, family, and fun...

Daddy was having some relaxing quiet time before bed...
That is until the whole gang followed him...

Then wrestle Mania broke out!




Josh and Jenna are enjoying a Fun with Food Playdo set...Josh was being a "cooker".





We all are enjoying this lovely Spring, oops I mean December weather...




not sure if she's trying to take flight, or just having fun running...either way it's pretty cute in a tutu!







Josh was just doing some posin'













Don't you just love getting new coats??? I have to wonder though...what would a three year old need with a cell phone pocket and an i-pod pocket???








Not a clue what's goin' on here?







Again...not sure what he's thinkin'...he's one creative and silly kid!





She is such a silly goofball!










Her brothers are so proud....turning into a gameboy junkie already!

She loves playing dress-up!

Jenna and I like to take walks in the morning after the boys go to school...her favorite is Color Park (it's Riggs in Haysville. She calls it that because all the equipment is different colors!)



We haven't gotten together for Thanksgiving in a few years. It was so nice getting together. I think in all the excitement I missed out on getting more pictures. That's okay, there is always Christmas.
All the Gameboys!

Little Davynn enjoying some sweet potatoes...mmmmm, my favorite too!

Canaan!

I can't believe this fella is getting so big!



One of our family traditions is putting up our Christmas trees the day after Thanksgiving. Hopefully next weekend we'll get the outdoor decorations finished!
This is our kid tree downstairs. They have so many ornaments now, it keeps them busy, and they don't mess with my ornaments upstairs! :)



























We had such fun...drinking hot chocolate, listening to Christmas music and working together...it looks so pretty. We love turning the lights off and enjoying the glow from the tree.









Our helpers...they sure come in handy!
















not his favorite job...but it's the only one...he's just happy he doesn't have to help me with my picky decorating!













I didn't put out was much stuff this year. I'm happy with my few snow people and Aaron has gotten me started with the Willow Tree Nativity...






The stockings are another tradition that I carried on after my grandma. She hand-stitched ones for my sisters and I when we were little. Aaron's was my first (I think it's ugly, but he loves it and won't let me fix/change it!) Then I made one for the boys!





This is Jenna's stocking...this is day two! I can't wait to get it finished!













Day one....
















3 comments:

mommyjoymarie said...

Wow! You sure have been up to a lot! Jake is taller than your tree...crazy!!!

Paula said...

We have wrestle mania here too! I haven't even begun to decorate my house! So glad you are all caught up! I've been missing the Nichols Crew!

Karma said...

I haven't been over for a while! You've been busy!! Daddys & wrestling seem to go together. I wonder what God's plan for Jenna is...I would guess it involves clothes!