Monday, December 14, 2009

another crafty day...

I had fun recycling Jenna's jeans today. Both pairs had holes in the knees. The first one is just a plain ruffle from some scrap material. The second is more tulle scraps from my tutu makin' days. I think both turned out pretty cute.
We like her multi-colored tights with this one...makes it funky. We even threw together a piece of the leg and scrap ribbons into a little purse.




This weekend I hope to make some korker hair ribbons. Then, maybe by next weekend we'll have enough Caprisun's consumed I can recycle those into a little purse. Hmmmm...gotta think what we are gonna make next!

Just in case you didn't see my tutu's...here's a couple of my favorites. I think next time though I will make them a little less poofy!

4 comments:

Amy said...

You're so creative! Cute, cute, cute. Less poofy? No way! :)

Karma said...

I agree with Amy. Keep the poof! Jenna looks sweet in her skirt.

d said...

wow...
she's look like mannequin..
:)
wonderful..

lunettesdesoleilparis said...



carrera lunette de soleil tres satisfait, merci encore!

lunettes rayban pas cher bon deroulement des transactions, point belle,lunettes de soleil pas cher expedition rapide, merci!