Sunday, January 3, 2010

I always seem to be playing catchup...

we added a new fur kid to the family...Newman! He's a 4lb. little hunk of attitude, who captured our hearts. We love cuddling with him, like a warm bag of beans when he is sleeping...and he showed the Wonderdog who's the boss. He is a good addition to the family, keeping us all busy.
We had a wonderful Christmas (as you can see on FB...I'd put pics on here of Christmas and New Year's day but am having some download problems). I can't believe Christmas break is almost over. We got so many things accomplished during the break, got to spend some quality time together as a family, and we actually got some much needed rest. I can't think of a better way to end the year. Even though 2009 had it's share of up's and down's, it was filled with blessings durning all those times. I look forward to the great rollercoaster of 2010...the Nichols Crew never has a dull moment....I've come to appreciate that. I pray the New Year brings blessings and joy to all! Hopefully I'll be able to get more pictures on here soon!

2 comments:

Karma said...

Congrats on the puppy! Happy New Year!!

lunettesdesoleilparis said...



carrera lunette de soleil tres satisfait, merci encore!

lunettes rayban pas cher bon deroulement des transactions, point belle,lunettes de soleil pas cher expedition rapide, merci!