Wednesday, February 18, 2009

catching up...

Happy Belated Valentines Day!!! It's been kinda hectic around here the last few days. I am looking SOOOO forward to Spring Break!

Aaron sent these to me at work. It was such a nice surprise.
The kids got me this little basket, and these are all the cards we got. Thanks Grandma!
We didn't get the kids candy, instead the boys got a little lego set and Jenna got a mini My Little pony. They love building legos!
Not sure where the pony got off to.

Oh ya! What a great look. I think I may just have to go this color! NOT!

Poor Teddy had to wear the wig too! Can you tell, he really likes the attention!

They were having a dance off!

Jenna loves her dress up stuff!

My friend Tiff asked if I could throw together some cupcakes Friday morning that looked like a lipstick. This is what I came up with. I think tt turned out cute. All the little girls just loved it!

1 comment:

mommyjoymarie said...

The Nichols Crew always seems to have a ton of fun going on!!