Thursday, February 26, 2009

keepin' it real, finally...

1. The Fridge 2. Closet/Drawer

3. Kitchen Sink

this wouldn't have been in here, but I hadn't gotten around to unloading...

I made some cupcakes, so mostly this is from that mess...otherwise, all the chores are done! :)


and, beds are all made!!! YEAH!!!



4. Toilet
Mostly clean, and yippee my lid is down too. However, some sweet child took all the TP off the roll and left it for me to find!


5. Favorite shoes


I love slip-on shoes, but hands down flip flops are my fav.

6.Favorite room

toss up between living room and...
yep, the kitchen!
7. What the kids are doing



8.Laundry

done!!!

9. self-portrait


10. Dream Vacation



I can't wait...

to be a full-time stay at home mom again!


and,

woo-hoo (sad but awesome), my last baby is potty training!

It's the simple things!

I'm passing on the challenge to all willing to keep it real!

1 comment:

Paula said...

I've got keep it real coming up soon!