Wednesday, February 11, 2009

some new stuff...

I did these fondant babies for my co-worker (she is making the cake herself but didn't know how to make the fondant stuff). I hope she gives me a picture of the final product.
another angle, without the blankie

these are also going to go on the cake.

Another co-worker liked the idea so much, she asked Deidra and I to make her one too.

This is going on top of Annette's cake next week. I'll post that one when it's all done.


This was for Canaan last week. Sheri likes cupcakes and the mini cake, so I threw this together .

My friend Marsha liked Coopers monkey so much, she asked if there was something I could do with Chrissy's build-a-bear monkey. I wasn't happy with how this turned out...but they liked it so that's what matters most.

Most everyone has already seen Cooper's monkey.

and cakes...I was pretty happy with how this turned out. Of course it wouldn't be me if I didn't point out the flaws...so, for once I'll just be quiet.

this cake, and the mini was for Dawn's daughter.

Of course it wouldn't be a blog if I didn't end with Jenna. I just love when I get her into tights and these little boots!


and, silly grins with pig-tails! :)


5 comments:

Karma said...

The babies and the onesies are adorable! You did a great job!

I always love monkeys!

Sherbear2975 said...

ADORABLE!!!! I LOVE ALL OF THEM. YOU ARE SO TALENTED! i AM SO PROUD OF YOU!

Valerie said...

I love them all too. I think I need to order Koen's first birthday cake now...and he is only almost 6 months.

Paula said...

You really pay attention to detail! Great job!

CrazyMomof7 said...

Amazing...you are so talented. Good job.