Friday, April 10, 2009

Mommy according to Jake

What a wise kid...

1. What is something Mommy always says to you? "would you please listen ."

2. What makes Mommy happy?"a clean house."

3. What makes Mommy sad? "when I don't clean up or listen."

4. How does Mommy make you laugh? "when you tell jokes."

5. What was Mommy like as a child? "I don't know, I wasn't there."

6. How old is Mommy? "35"

7. How tall is Mommy? "not a clue"


8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do? "I know it's not chores."

9. What does Mommy do when you're not around? "I don't know, I'm not here."

10. If your Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? "art"

11. What is Mommy really good at? "making cakes and icing them"

12. What is Mommy not very good at? "being patient" (oh haha)

13. What does Mommy do for a job? "you work at Dillons in the pastry area."

14. What is Mommy's favorite food? "ummmm....I don't know"


15. What makes Mommy proud of you? "when I don't pull a stick at school, and when I do stuff without you asking."

16. What do you and Mommy do together? "you like to take me places."

17. How are you and Mommy the same? "we have brown hair and glasses."

18. How are you and Mommy different? "I'm nine and you are 35." (again with the age...)

19. How do you know Mommy loves you? "I just know."

20. What does Mommy like most about your Daddy? "I don't know."

21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to be? "with us."


thanks again Joy...this was fun!

5 comments:

mommyjoymarie said...

Worth the wait! I like that he calls it the "pastry area."

Karma said...

If only we could have several phrases play on a constant loop it would save us so much repetition! My kids would say I tell them to listen too.

What does it mean to pull a stick at school? At our house it would be like a knife fight with sticks. It can get rowdy around here.

Karma said...

PS...you are welcome to come hang out anytime. It's rowdy, not violent. ;)

Karma said...

PSS...OK, sometimes it's violent.

Heather said...

it's their "point" system. They have 3 sticks, if they do something (like talk, or forget their planner, or other goofy stuff) they pull a stick. If they pull all 3 they miss recess and stuff. It's new to us this year. Fun huh???

We would love to come hang out with you guys...sticks at home for us is knives or light sabers...sometimes even barbies are bent in half and turned into guns...ahhhh, life with boys. I need to post the pic of Jenna with her water pistol, she is going gansta style.