Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mommy according to Jenna

I loved reading Joy's interviews with her boys, and decided to borrow the idea and ask my kids...so far Jenna is the only one interested, here's her answers!

1. What is something Mommy always says to you? "I don't rember."

2. What makes Mommy happy?"us make you happy"

3. What makes Mommy sad? "us make you sad"
4. How does Mommy make you laugh? "when you are funny"


5. What was Mommy like as a child? "I don't know, you are growed"
6. How old is Mommy? "5"

7. How tall is Mommy? "5 too"
8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do? "cupcakes"
9. What does Mommy do when you're not around? "I don't rember"

10. If your Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? I don't rember that either.


11. What is Mommy really good at? "making cakes"
12. What is Mommy not very good at? "i don't know"

13. What does Mommy do for a job? "you go to work" ahhh, But what do I do there? "makes cakes and cupcakes"

14. What is Mommy's favorite food? "crabby patty's" (I do love cheeseburgers)

15. What makes Mommy proud of you? "being nice"

16. What do you and Mommy do together? "play games"

17. How are you and Mommy the same? "we not, you not a kid"
18. How are you and Mommy different? "you are not little like us"

19. How do you know Mommy loves you? "you cuddle us"


20. What does Mommy like most about your Daddy? "lots stuff"

21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to be? "home"

3 comments:

mommyjoymarie said...

Glad to hear that you are growed up!! Too cute - glad you had fun with this!

Karma said...

Cute! No way would I ask my kids those questions and post the answer. They've "growed" from cute to sassy.

Heather said...

Josh still doesn't want to play along, I'm waiting to see what Jake has to say...Kids say the best things!