Wednesday, April 22, 2009

my birthday...

36 years ago. WOW!!!
big hair days! I did graduate in 1991 after all.one of my senior pictures...

and this is one of the most recent pics I have. (Before I chopped off my hair...sometimes I really miss long hair!)


I must be getting old, because a young friend told me I was O.G. the other day. I smiled and said okay (the whole while I had no clue what O.G. was...so I smiled and said thanks, I figured it was good)! While at lunch with Sheri Friday, I found out what O.G. is...and it is good!
So far, it's turning out to be a pretty good birthday!

7 comments:

Lauren said...

Happy birthday!

Kyle said...

Awesome early 90's "do", Heather! Summer had one just like it ;) Hope you have a great birthday!

Sherbear2975 said...

Happy Birthday Heather! you will always be beautiful to me, and someone I admire and respect, and look up to! I am glad you are my sister!Love you Fester!:o)

Valerie said...

Hope your birthday was happy. Great 90's shots...I have some like those too! Was that a she-mullet?

Heather said...

Valerie...you are so funny, that gave me such a laugh

Karma said...

Happy belated birthday Heather! Hope it was great. You rocked that hairdo!! I LOVE it!! I miss big hair!!

Paula said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Chickie! Those pictures are GREAT! I remember that girl and love this one!