Thursday, April 9, 2009

Mommy according to Josh

yeah, Josh sat down with me and gave some great answers...what a smart kid (or should I say smarty pants!)


1. What is something Mommy always says to you? "Be good."

2. What makes Mommy happy?"when we are good"

3. What makes Mommy sad? "when we are not good"

4. How does Mommy make you laugh? "funny stuff"

5. What was Mommy like as a child? "I don't know, I wasn't there" (that's a pretty smart answer)

6. How old is Mommy? "I don't bemember"

7. How tall is Mommy? "I can't tell cause you are taller than me"

8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do? "play with me"

9. What does Mommy do when you're not around? "whatever you want cause we are not here"

10. If your Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? "I don't know"


11. What is Mommy really good at? "making cakes and cupcakes"

12. What is Mommy not very good at? "i don't bemember"

13. What does Mommy do for a job? "you work at the store and make cakes"
14. What is Mommy's favorite food? "food you eat" hmmm....
15. What makes Mommy proud of you? "being nice"

16. What do you and Mommy do together? "play games"

17. How are you and Mommy the same? "we are family"

18. How are you and Mommy different? "we are not the same...you are a girl I'm a boy, and I am young and you are old"

19. How do you know Mommy loves you? "you say so"


20. What does Mommy like most about your Daddy? "he's a boy"

21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to be? "with us"

2 comments:

mommyjoymarie said...

I love that you are the same because you are family. Cute.

Amy said...

These are so cute!