Wednesday, January 21, 2009

guess what I did last night...

Okay, this picture is kinda gross...That is my right ankle. It's not a great picture, but can you see how little my piggies are? I just had to share!
I had just gotten to work, was walking through the parking lot, and I just stepped down wrong or something. I decided it didn't feel toooooo bad, so I decided to go ahead and work. By the time I got home, I could no longer move my ankle or even stand. I went to the Dr. this morning. I tore 2 ligaments in my ankle. I'll be off work til Saturday. Note to self...next time something makes an icky popping noise and hurts....go home!

4 comments:

Sherbear2975 said...

oWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That looks awful! You poor thing! I am so sory you hurt yourself. One thing is definite our middle names are not grace! LOL!!!

Karma said...

That looks painful! Hope you heal up soon!

mommyjoymarie said...

Poor girl! You now have a reason to skip out on work and get some rest - enjoy that part of it!

Paula said...

Ouie! Glad it wasn't worse! What a tough gal you are for working on that!

Enjoy the break!