Tuesday, January 27, 2009

in training...

I must have been going through cake making/decorating withdrawls while I was stuck home last week. I decided we needed to make cupcakes. I only had to show the kids once how to roll them in the jimmies. Josh did amazingly well...very gentle, his turned out great...just like moms. Jenna on the other hand used the mash and roll method. Effective, just not as "pretty" to look at. However, I am happy to report that they ALL tasted just fine.




Jake said the "bag thingy" is tough to use, but it sure tastes good...
Tada!


Jenna's fashion cracks me up...check out the shoes!


5 comments:

CrazyMomof7 said...

How fun!

Karma said...

Oh yum! That looks like fun!

Lauren said...

This doesn't have anything to do with your post, but I just want to tell you that you did an amazing job on Cooper's cake! It is so cute.

Karma said...

Hey - how is your ankle? Are you back at work yet?

Heather said...

It's better, still achy, but better. Thanks for asking.
I have been back to work for about a week.