Thursday, January 22, 2009

it's been an interesting week...

Well, if the ankle injury wasn't enough...Jenna has been sick for over a week now. We all had some kind of head and chest thing last week...I thought her yuck butt was just part of that. But, when she started getting worse, (and after Aaron went grocery shopping and was not able to get her favorite crackers) I started to get worried. I thought maybe I was just being paranoid, but I called my Dr. and requested that they check her for salmonella. They called today, she tested positive. We think she is on the mend...we'll just have to keep an eye on her. Talk about scary!!!

4 comments:

The Rouse House said...

Poor Jenna. Glad none of the rest of you got it. Hope she's better soon!

Amy said...

That is scary... Hope Jenna gets better quickly!

How's your ankle doing now? Do they have to do anything to fix torn ligaments? Or just take it easy?

Heather said...

We are both better, I think??? I have a gel cast on...I go in next week for a follow up. If it's better, just continue with current treatment, if not any better...xray and then? We have been greatly blessed and all is going to be well. It could have been so much worse. Thanks for all the sweet thoughts!

Paula said...

Hey Gal! So sorry poor Jenna Bean has been so sick! Glad all are on the mend!