Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cocoa the Wonderdog...

It's funny, he's only been with us for 3 days and he has already made such an impact on us. I still miss Teddy so much, and Cocoa can never replace him...but he sure is making a great addition to our family. He has been through so much too. This is his 5th home in less than 2 months (and he's only 3 months old). His journey began in North Dakota, he traveled to Missouri, and now he resides in Kansas. His first owners said he was vicious and should be put down. My cousin rescued him, but since she already has her hands full she asked her mom to take him. He then went to my aunt, since she travels A LOT she felt he would be better with us. So, he stayed with my mom until we could go get him. He was a bit nervous and grumpy the first day, but is adjusting really well. Jake says he should be called Loco though, because all the crazy stuff he does.

He doesn't like going outside by himself yet.
He LOVES to cuddle, and loves chew toys. He also loves car rides, he rests on my lap or shoulders when we drive.

he likes resting in the sun.





he's probably thinkin...okay, leave me alone already! (We had a good time at PetSmart and the park this morning...I think I wore him out!)



4 comments:

Amy said...

How cute! I'm sure he feels so loved!

Karma said...

OK, he is too stinkin' cute!! Love his ears! What kind of dog is he? How big will he get?

Heather said...

Thanks!!!
he supposedly is a Chihuahua, and he shouldn't get much bigger. Might put on another pound or two...he's about 4 lbs now. I'm hoping the ears stay floppy, but I was told they straighten out.

Paula said...

That has to be the cutest critter I have ever seen! Just look how he has made himself at home with the Nichols crew!