Thursday, May 28, 2009

fun, sun and some other stuff...

it was such a pretty day out...we decided to play at the park. We were happy to find the fountians were on too!


it was a little cool at first...

but, the shirts soon came off...
Jenna wanted to be like her big brothers...



Cocoa was enjoying the sun...
Jenna had enough for one day...
I thought this was cute with the two of them sitting together...
They started off cuddling...
and both ended up napping...
I just think he's a handsome boy
I love her messy face...
and the windblown look


5 comments:

Karma said...

Love this weather! Finally some sun!!

Amy said...

I'm excited to take Cooper to that park when we're back sometime. Angie goes there often and I think Cooper will enjoy it this year!
Fun Post!

Paula said...

You have the cutest kids on the planet!!

Renetta said...

Hey where's that park at? Isaiah loves being in the sprlinkers, I'm sure he would enjoy the fountains.

Heather said...

31st and Seneca...it's not nearly as busy as the one in Riverside gets...