Monday, May 11, 2009

Hello Cocoa!

Well, we picked up our puppy yesterday. The drive to Missouri was beautiful. Aaron and I haven't had much time lately, so it was such a blessing to be "stuck" in the car together and getting the time to talk and just be together. We had such a great visit with my mom, grandma and my aunts. I only wish we could have stayed longer, but since it was just a "day" trip we had to keep our visit to just a few hours. Cocoa was REALLY nervous at first, but he is adjusting to us just fine. It's been so long since I've had a puppy...man, he is crazy! But, oh so CUTE!!! I hope to have a working camera soon to share pictures of this little fella. Considering what he's been through, he's a really good puppy! We are his 5th home in less than two months, and we found out today at the vet he's only about 3 months old. I still miss Teddy so much, but I have to tell ya, I really am falling in love with Cocoa. Thank you so much to everyone for all your kind words last week....

2 comments:

Karma said...

Can't wait to see a picture of him!

Paula said...

Can't wait to see this doll baby!