Thursday, May 7, 2009

goodbye Teddy...

It's with a heavy heart that I write this...
We had to say goodbye to our dog Teddy today. He was our "kid" before I could have kids and later he was more like a patient furry brother. Teddy has been such a loyal friend over the years, we just can't imagine our lives with out him. 15 years is such a long time...





Even though my heart is totally breaking...God has opened the doors for us to love again. I didn't think I would ever want another pet, let alone so soon...we have been asked to take in a puppy. I know the timing seems quick, but I'm sure there is a purpose. We welcome our new friend this weekend. We love you Teddy. Thank you for loving us!

5 comments:

The Rouse House said...

I'm sorry about Teddy, it's so tough to lose a pet. I hope this new little puppy brings lots of joy in these tough days.

Amy said...

So sorry to hear about Teddy. Sounds like he was a great little friend...and I agree with Angie, hope the new puppy helps you heal.

Karma said...

I'm so sorry! We get so attached to our pets and it's so hard to lose them. Hope the puppy brings lots of laughter.

Mleyneks said...

Teddy was a wonderful pet. I fell in love with your dog a long time ago. I'm so sorry your time with Teddy is over, but he was a blessed dog and had a wonderful life. You can be glad for how blessed he was! I left you a comment on my blog...I'm not too good with all of this yet, and tried to comment on your comment to me. Check it out on my blog!!! Ha

Paula said...

Ah, Chickie - I'm sorry about Teddy. Sometimes we just never know how much we loved them until their gone.